Deploy a BYO Helm chart
Otomi offers a self-service feature to create 3 types of workloads:
- Regular application: will use the Otomi deployment Helm chart
- Function as a Service: will use the Otomi Knative service Helm chart
- Bring your own Helm chart: use your own (custom) Helm chart
In this Lab you're going to create a workload in Otomi to install your're own Helm chart and we'll be using the Otomi demo Hello World Nodejs Helm chart.
Creating a Workload to install your Helm chart
Workloadsin the left menu.
Bring your own Helm chart
- Enter the following name for the workload
- Enter the URL to the Git repo containing the Helm chart or a Helm repository
- Add the Path of the chart within the repo:
We are going to use the default chart values, so there is no need to fill in any values here
The values of a workload can be changed at any time. Changes will automatically be deployed.