For experimentation and evaluation purposes, use the quickstart for Azure, Google Cloud Platform and AWS to deploy a Kubernetes cluster in your cloud of choice and install Otomi with minimal values. Go to the quickstart repository on Github to get started.
After installing Otomi, perform the post-installation steps.
We strive to make installation of Otomi as easy and smooth as possible. The whole procedure involves several moving parts and input configurations. In order to guarantee exact outcomes, we strongly advise to follow the these steps:
- First learn more about Otomi
- Read the minimal requirements
- Check the optional configuration options
- Install Otomi using the Helm chart
- Perform the post-installation steps
To learn how to work with Otomi, start with the tutorials.